Southeastern Conference Tourney
- This game was statistically over in the 2nd half with 10:19 left to go.
- Prior to this game, LSU played 26 Top 25 opponents in the last five seasons with a record of 3-23.
- LSU has lost 75 percent of the time this season (1-3) after recording 27 or fewer rebounds.
- When the opposition shoots a field goal percentage of 50.9 percent or better this season, LSU has lost 100 percent of the time (0-5).
- When the opposition records 80 or more total points this season, LSU has lost 78 percent of the time (2-7).
- LSU set a season low for field goals made (18).
- LSU has recorded fewer rebounds than their opponents for the past six games.
- The top two rebounders (Andrew Del Piero and Anthony Hickey) accounted for 40.7 percent of the rebounds.
- The bench recorded more rebounds (14) than the starters (12).
- Charles Carmouche has led the team in scoring in seven out of 31 games this season.
- Erik Murphy recorded a team season high in field goals made with 11.
- Erik Murphy accounted for 33.7 percent of the team's points.
- Erik Murphy has led the team in scoring eight times and in rebounding eight times in 31 games this season.
- Scottie Wilbekin set a career high with four three-pointers.
- This marks the fourth 20-point game of Erik Murphy's career.
- Erik Murphy has four straight double-digit point games.
- Erik Murphy recorded a double-double. It was his second this season and third of his career.
- Erik Murphy set career highs with 27 points, 11 field goals made, five three-pointers, and 12 rebounds.
- Patric Young has three straight double-digit point games.
Last updated: Apr 10th, 2014